Genobis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genobis

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? Empty
PostSubject: Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:57 pm

What other games do you guys play? I have an Xbox 360 and a PS3. I'm into roleplaying games and games with compelling storylines. Anything with a good single player usually climbs to the top of my list. However, I haven't been playing much recently.

I also play a tabletop game called Heroclix. Its a super hero combat game that utilizes DC and Marvel comics characters. They have powers and combat stats, you build a team, and then you battle it out against an opponent on a pre-printed map. As the figures take damage their powers and stats can change. That is the gist of it anyway. Its actually a fairly complicated game. There are nearly 50 standard powers to learn, as well as the possibility of a figure having a unique power with special game text. Its a lot of fun when you get the hang of it though.

I also like to read comics and I buy 25-30 new issues monthly. Mostly Marvel stuff like Avengers and X-Men, but there is some DC worked in there and a little bit of movie related things (I'm also a huge movie buff).

So how about you guys? What else do you do for fun that isn't ogame?
Back to top Go down
kermadec

kermadec

PostSubject: Re: Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:27 am

I love comics as well! I'm more of a DC man, though. I'm really more of a casual gamer, so I like Madden 13 and other games where I don't have to invest a lot. I did, however, play Skyrim a lot in college, and I recently played through all of Mass Effect 3. I get bored of games after a couple of weeks, so I got a GameFly membership.

I like lifting weights and swimming; I do long distance open water swimming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dad   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:41 pm

I'm a husband and father of 2, so I don't do much that isn't family involved.

When I do play Xbox, it's normally with my son.

We play D.C. v Mortal Kombat and C.O.D. mostly.

We love Call of the Dead in the zombie mode.

Most of my weekends during the Spring, Summer and fall months are spent taking the kids Soap Box Derby racing with my wife.

It's good family time and something we enjoy.
Back to top Go down
kermadec

kermadec

PostSubject: Re: Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:58 pm

That's awesome.
I'm also a recent college graduate. Just took the LSAT, and waiting for the scores, which have been delayed because of Sandy.
Stupid weather.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzicle

PostSubject: Re: Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:33 pm

I'm not much of a gamer. However, I will be playing a lot of Assassin's Creed 3 this winter. Normally, most of my time is consumed by sports, tv, and/or movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 pm

kermadec wrote:
I love comics as well! I'm more of a DC man, though. I'm really more of a casual gamer, so I like Madden 13 and other games where I don't have to invest a lot. I did, however, play Skyrim a lot in college, and I recently played through all of Mass Effect 3. I get bored of games after a couple of weeks, so I got a GameFly membership.

I like lifting weights and swimming; I do long distance open water swimming.

Did you get into DC with the New 52, or were you into them before? I picked up a few things with the New 52, but I wasn't much into DC before that and I didn't really see a reason to start. I'm not afraid of big volume numbers and large back stories. I'm smart enough and experienced enough to know how to start following a character that has been around for a long time. So for me it comes down to the characters. Wasn't very interested in Superman before, still not interested in Superman, etc.
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenyxSYG

DarkPhoenyxSYG

PostSubject: Re: Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Im a moderator on a minecraft server. And also play Starcraft II and C.O.D. Other than that i dont have a fun life lol.
Back to top Go down
sharonplaysOgame

sharonplaysOgame

PostSubject: I play...   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 pm

astro empires, and goodgameempire. wait why am I playing o game? they need to change the name to o game empire, so my games all match! Shocked
I was also playing final eden but that got cancled. that is one way to lower the number of games you play, wait till the developer quits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?   Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other games/hobbies you guys enjoy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genobis :: Not OGame :: General Discussion-
Jump to: